Chattanooga Fall Fun
There is always something fun happening in Chattanooga- it’s just a matter of choosing and often that choice is difficult due to the variety of options we enjoy. We love this city because each season offers different delights. In the fall, we look forward to our traditional festivities shared between friends and family, as well as new adventures. We have compiled a bucket list of these fun fall things and wanted to share it with you. Join us for the journey by taking pictures of your own Fall adventures and tagging us in them as you go!
- Listen to live music on lawn chairs and under a big cozy blanket- The 10th Annual Three Sister Bluegrass Festival on the River will take place the weekend of September 30th and October 1st, 6-10 p.m.
- Sip a taste of fall with a local Pumpkin Spice Latte- our favorite is at Milk & Honey
- Enjoy an annual family-orientated Halloween celebration at “Chattanooga Zoo’s Boo in the Zoo” complete with cartoon characters, trick-or-treat stations, hay rides and much more. October 21st-23rd & 28th-30th, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Eat, shop and enjoy local food trucks, arts and crafts on Sundays at the Chattanooga Market. Now through November 20th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Enjoy beautiful views in the company of perfect fall weather, drinks, hors d’oeuvres & live music at the Wine Over Water event October 1st, 5-8 p.m.
Wine Over Water- Times Free Press
- Want a spooky Halloween experience? Ruby Fall’s Haunted Cavern is crawling with terrifying creatures this season. September 30- October 31, October 13th & 20, 8-11 p.m.
- Break out your favorite flannel shirt and head to Blowing Springs Farm to pick out your annual pumpkin.
Blowing Springs Farm
- Go sight seeing for changing colored leaves in Chattanooga’s top hiking destinationsincluding Sunset Rock, Lula Lake Trails and the Cumberland Trail. Enjoy the Lula Lake Founders Weekend and enjoy guided tours and events at the land trust on Lookout Mountian. .
- Enjoy the city that has twice been named by Outside Magazine the “Best Town Ever” with the 10-day Riverrocks Outdoor Festival starting October 5th. The fun-filled, family-friendly event includes rock climbing, trail running, kayaking, as well as live music, hot air balloons, river cruises and more!
- Experience the fall harvest bounty at the Chattanooga Market. Grab apples, greens, pumpkins and more while you listen to a band, sample local food truck fair and enjoy the cool temperatures in Chattanooga.
Oktoberfest- Chattanooga Fun
Fall is one of the loveliest seasons in the Chattanooga area, in part because of the mild climate. Cool mornings, moderate days and evenings perfect for a bonfire or evening outdoors with friends are all the hallmarks of the Tennessee fall. The other aspect of fall in Chattanooga is the variety of ways to enjoy the season. Whatever you choose, we know that you will enjoy Chattanooga as much as we do.
Displaying 1 - 8 of Properties Found
Data last updated on 2017-06-24 20:09:25
© 2016 Chattanooga Association of REALTORS®. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. The site does not contain all listings available through the MLS. This site does not display the entire MLS of Chattanooga, Inc. database. The listings of some real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or the Broker.
Click Here to View all the Listings